Thanksgiving At Nana's

Monday, January 7, 2008

3 Days To Go


It is weird to already know my sons birthday - 1/11/08. I got to see him again today, he is still breach and will probably stay that way. At this point baby boy is way to big to be able to turn. I noticed that his movements are a lot less but this is normal at this stage. NO MORE ROOM. He monitored well and my blood pressures are lower today than they have been. Fluid levels are higher too. Looks like we are going to keep the Friday scheduled date. Still can't see his face, he likes to face my backbone.

I think Will is starting to figure out why his mom's belly is so big. The past couple of days he has been coming up to me patty my belly and putting the side of his head on me like he is listening for something. It is very cute when he kisses his brother (the tummy). I tell him every day but was wondering if he really understands it. I think he might understand more than I give him credit for.

Nesting in progress ... the couches have been pulled out and vacuumed, clothes cleaned, floors scrubed, refrigerator cleaned, cabinets organized, crib set up, car seats and swings cleaned ... and I haven't done any of it. I joke with Jim and say he is Nesting for me and he says "no he is just preventing hormonal rage".

No comments: