Thanksgiving At Nana's

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Night Before Liams' Arrival

I have run out of things to say ... I can't wait to meet this little guy and I feel so honored to be a mom twice. A very wise man told me once that Will was not really mine. He belong to God and God has only entrusted me to raise him. It is definitely a privilege and an honor.

I am so full of emotions. We just put our son to bed for the last time being my only son. I won't see him again until Liam is here. We have to be at the hospital early early tomorrow.

One minute I am stressed, one minute I am sad, one minute I'm happy to see the end ...the next minute I am sad it's the end... Women and their feelings ... I'll be glad not be so HORMONAL anymore ...Notice the word "Mon.. or Moan" is in there somewhere. I just can't wait to get back to being Jan again.

9:45 am tomorrow and little James Liam Hart will be here, hopefully not too big and hopefully healthy and happy.

Thank you to everyone for your support, love, compassion, patience and friendship ... I love you all.

No comments: