Thanksgiving At Nana's

Friday, January 25, 2008

Arrival of the Third Hart


James Liam Hart ...
9 lbs 2 oz - 20 inches long
Born January 11th at 10:40 am




BIG BOY !!




The nurses got together and decided Liam need a mohawk after his bath!


Unfortunately I had some problems during the C-Section that prevented me from holding my son but the next day I got to meet my little linebacker.





One proud Papa!



Squishy Faces


Will meets his brother for the first time.


He has been very affectionate to his little brother.


Lots of kisses and hugs.


Daddy and his T-Shirts !!!


I had to add this picture because this is when Will leans over his brother who is crying and says "No No, don't cry" as clear as anything he has ever said. If Jim wasn't there to witness it, no one would of ever believed me.


My beautiful mom .... holding her seventh grandchild





Grandma became Will's best friend!


Jim's mom enjoying her two grandsons.


Jim's dad Bill enjoying his grandson


DISCHARGE PAPERS !!!!


One happy mom, on our way home.


Finally 5 days later we were on our way home

More to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan this is Sachiko,
I cannot wait to see my new nephew. I'm really gonna try to come up in the spring aroung late march or early april. Will looks so cute and I'm sure he's talking more. But I really can't wait to come and finally see him. You should get myspace too. I love it. But yes tell everyone I love them I'll be sending pictures soon. I'm working on something for you since Dad isn't there to see his little grandson. I just got photoshop so I've become real good at editing pictures. :) LoveYou Sissy.