Thanksgiving At Nana's

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I have no idea

Happy New Year !!!

I am new the the entire "blog" world and seeing as though I love to journal, I thought why not give it a shot.

Christmas or 'Crisismas' as Jim calls it was full of drama. I woke up with labor pains putting all our guests on alert. Jim's sister, Denise, came over early and made breakfast which introduced me to poached eggs. I love them and evidently so does my son who gets excited when he sees them coming his way. What a difference from the scrambled eggs with cheese that he just throws on the floor. Jim's mom arrived shortly after and we all enjoyed seeing Will sit on his gifts and rip them open. This in it's self made for THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER ...



















Jim's mom ended up in the hospital with a dislocated hip after she made a run to Walgreens. Her Christmas dinner ended up to be cheese and crackers. Actually no one really got a good meal that day. We blame Jim for wearing the WTFWJD t-shirt on Christmas.

By the evening my pains stopped however grandma's hospital stay lasted a little longer. The rest of the holiday was fantastic. Jim's brother, Kevin and Dustin, came into town for the weekend. Will has discovered Aunties and Uncles are a lot of fun!! They have re-named him Mike because we are going to call James Liam by his middle name and not first name. So William Michael Scott is now "Little Mike" "Mikey" or just plain "Mike".

9 more days until Liam is here. I am getting excited and a little scared. I had to have a CT scan yesterday on my chest to make sure there were no blood clots. My shoulder started hurting Sunday day and movement was restricted so they said it was "standard procedure". This worries me a little when they inject radio active die in me and drape my belly with lead blankets. Just another worry to stack on top of others. I sure hope Liam is OK in there.

My days until then consist of relaxing, enjoying my son and watching poor Jim slave. He cooks, cleans, does the dishes, laundry, gives the Pumpkin Seed baths, vacuums, dusts, takes down the Christmas junk and that is just today. Makes me sing .... "What a man .... What a man... What a man, What a mighty mighty good man... yes he is... "

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there.... it's Delena. Tell my baby hello and tell my new baby to hurry up and come out of there. Talk with you soon!

Delena